Who we are
Our team comes from all disciplines of engineering and some of the top names in technology and manufacturing including Tesla and Salesforce. We are all united by the goal of delivering real, tangible value to the world not with far-out R&D projects, but with actual products that are already shipping to customers around the US. We love the latest technology entering the computer vision world and are driven by the excitement of solving real-world problems on actual data and creating great user experiences in a traditionally clunky industry. We are backed by top-tier investors including Y Combinator and Bain Capital Ventures.
What we do
Overview is a company that takes the cutting edge in computer vision and deep learning and applies it to previously unsolvable manufacturing inspection problems. We are truly a full stack company. We install physical cameras into the facility, run inference on the edge and manage massive deployments. Overview also streams gigabytes of video/image data to the cloud for our web platform to give customers advanced insights and analytics. We are looking for engineers who like to solve tough challenges across the stack. This might include wrangling 500mb images or deploying optimized models in one click that can handle 10 parts a second. We are looking for people who are dynamic, who are excited to work on a different challenge every week, whether it’s the final inspection on a medical device or making sure a razor blade has a perfect edge.
It’s a great time to join us
- Apply state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms on production data
- Scale up IoT fleet
- Join an agile and process light team
- Be part of an engineering-first organization
- Ship quickly
- Work asynchronously
- Create code that will be immediately used by real customers, solving real problems
- Influence and define software process and release
- Join a culture of inclusion, collaboration and engineering excellence
- Work with colleagues who are thoughtful, motivated, smart and hard working